Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

039 - Quincy by pool

Guess who wants to go swimming?
Whenever we go out to the pool and stick our toes in to see if it's warm yet, Quincy looks at us so expectantly hoping we give him the go ahead to jump in. Funny, once upon a time this dog couldn't swim. The girls would have to hold his rear end up so he wouldn't sink. It really wasn't until we got the house with the pool that he somehow figured it out. Now he LOVES to swim. Still too cold though...maybe in a couple of weeks.

3 comments:

  1. I've seen that look before. He's begging... pleading... please Mom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that dog is photogenic!!!! :-)

    I was thinking about filling up the little wading pool for our lab. She's known nothing but snow....and I'm curious to see how she does in the water. She's a lab, so I know she'll love it. I just can't wait to see her first response. :-)

    ReplyDelete